The path from Saint-Guilhem to Aumont-Aubrac is more than 240 km long and can be covered in about 12 days of hiking. To help hikers along the way, La Malle Postale offers transportation solutions on the Saint-Guilhem trail between Aumont-Aubrac and Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert.
Our regular shuttles therefore enable hikers to return to their starting point so as to get back to their vehicle or the nearest train station.
Why use our shuttles?
- To return to your starting point at the end of your hike.
- To get back to your vehicle that you left at one of the stages along the way.
- To reach a train station along the route, in Le Puy-en-Velay or Langogne
How does it work?
- I check the schedule of the shuttles
- I book my shuttle (no later than 7 PM the evening before my hike)
- I arrive at the shuttle pick-up point at the scheduled time
- I sit back and let myself be transported !
Timetable & fares for shuttles on the Stevenson trail
… prices 2023 coming soon ! …
The little extras of the Malle Postale shuttles
- Luggage transportation included
- Transportation for your pet included (subject to conditions)
- Group rate from 5 people
- Bike transportation on request
- Comfortable minibus
Need more information ?
For more information on our shuttles dedicated to the Stevenson trail, don't hesitate to check our FAQ or contact us.