On which hiking trails can I use the transfer service for my vehicle?
Our vehicle transfer service is available for a minimum of 70 km (4 days hike) on the following hiking trails:
- The Santiago de Compostela route (from Le Puy-en-Velay to Conques, Moissac) and the Célé and Rocamadour variants
- The Stevenson trail (from Le Puy-en-Velay to Alès)
How does it work?
- The day before your departure, you park your vehicle at your first accommodation (or at our parking platform if you leave from Le Puy en Velay)
- You start your hike
- One of our drivers drives your vehicle to your final accommodation
- At the end of your hike, your vehicle is waiting for you
The vehicle transfer benefits
- Easier -> your vehicle is waiting for you at the end of your hike
- More time for you-> No need to go back to your starting point
- More economical than a shuttle depending on the number of people
How much does it cost?
Rates given for information, for any request for a quote, please contact us:
- Le Puy > Conques : €260
- Le Puy > Aumont-Aubrac : €160
- Conques > Moissac : €250
- Conques > Lectoure : 310
- Le Puy > Chasseradès : €150
- Le Puy > St Jean-du-Gard : €250
- Chasseradès > St Jean-du-Gard : €190
Insofar as you entrust your vehicle to us, this service is well supervised and subject to certain prerequisites. Therefore, in order to benefit from this service, you must :
- own the vehicle
- be insured for any driver
- leave with us the originals of your vehicle's registration and insurance
- have the agreement of your departure and arrival hosts because they will keep your vehicle as well as the keys, registration card, insurance and your transfer contract
Please note : If you do not have accommodations at your departure or arrival point, you must have the agreement of a host in order to deposit your documents necessary for the transfer.