The Compostela route starting from Le Puy-en-Velay (Via Podiensis) is more than 1500 km long. Some pilgrims walk for 2 months but many travel 5, 7 or 10 days. along the way,
In order to help pilgrims and hikers during their walk, La Malle Postale offers transportation solutions on the Compostela route between Le Puy-en-Velay and Moissac. Our regular shuttles therefore enable hikers to return to their starting point so as to get back to their vehicle or the nearest train station.
Why use our shuttles?
- To return to your starting point at the end of your hike.
- To get back to your vehicle that you left at one of the stages along the way.
- To reach a train station along the route, in Le Puy-en-Velay or Langogne
How does it work?
- I check the schedule of the shuttles
- I book my shuttle (no later than 7 PM the evening before my hike)
- I arrive at the shuttle pick-up point at the scheduled time
- I sit back and let myself be transported!
Timetable & fares for shuttles on the Compostela route
… Prices for 2023 are coming soon ! …
The little extras of the Malle Postale shuttles
- Luggage transportation included
- Transportation for your pet included (subject to conditions)
- Group rate from 5 people
- Bike transportation on request
- Comfortable minibus
Need more information?
For more information on our shuttles dedicated to the Stevenson trail, don't hesitate to check our FAQ or contact us.