Find out more...
The Tour of Mont Blanc is a 215 km hiking route that can be covered in about 10 days.This route will take you to a discovery of the highest peaks of the Alps between France, Italy and Switzerland.
On the programme during your hike, you'll discover the Col de la Croix-du-Bonhomme, the Aiguilles des Dames Anglaises or even panoramas of the Grandes Jorasses before reaching Houches, near Chamonix.
Stages of the Tour du mont Blanc
Are you preparing for your hike around Mont-Blanc ? Below are some ideas for stages on this prestigious hike.
- Step 1 : from les Houches to Chalet du Truc, a 6:30 walk
- Step 2 : from Chalet du Truc to Refuge du Col de Croix du Bonhomme, a 7:00 walk
- Step 3 : from Refuge du Col de Croix du Bonhomme to Refuge Elisabetta, a 7:00 walk
- Step 4 : from Refuge Elisabetta to Refuge Bertone, a 8:00 walk
- Step 5 : from Refuge Bertone to Refuge Elena, a 8:15 walk
- Step 6 : from Refuge Elena to Relais d’Arpette, a 4:30 walk
- Step 7 : from Relais d’Arpette to Refuge du Col de Balme, a 9:30 walk
- Step 8 : from Refuge du Col de Balme to Refuge de la Flégère, a 6:00 walk
- Step 9 : from Refuge de la Flégère aux Houches, a 7:15 walk