Find out more...
The Pink Granite Coast is a hiking trail in Brittany, on the "Sentier des Douaniers” (Customs trail), GR 34. It allows you to travel along the Breton coast between Saint-Brieuc, Locquirec or Morlaix. This GR trail, 200 km long, can be travelled in more than 15 days of hiking.
You'll discover the Pointe du Château, the Dourven or the Plougrescant point. You'll cross landscapes of Breton heath, and discover panoramic views of the high cliffs of Brittany and their spectacular granitic rocks.
No doubt one of your stages will be near Saint-Brieuc, Plougrescant, Perros Guirec, Lannion or Paimpol... the Pink Granite Coast, one of the most beautiful hikes in Brittany, will not leave you indifferent.
Ideas for stages
You can use the following stages to prepare your hike. Of course, these can be modified according to your chosen accommodations:
- Paimpol - Lézardrieux : 25km
- Lézardrieux - l'Armor : 18km
- l'Armor - Tréguier : 20km
- Tréguier - Plougrescant : 16.5km
- Plougrescant - Trévou Tréguinec : 17km
- Trévou Tréguinec - Perros Guirec (Ploumanac'h) : 20.5km
- Perros Guirec (Ploumanac'h) - Pleumeur Bodou : 26km
- Pleumeur Bodou - Trébeurden : 14km
- Trébeurden - Lannion : 16km