Find out more...
Go hiking on the Breton coast between Morlaix, Plouguerneau and Brest on the Côte des Abers. In 12 days, you can walk along wild and unspoiled coasts between Morlaix and Brest.
Along this coast, you'll have views of Callot Island and Batz Island. You'll find varied landscapes with vast white sandy beaches, turquoise waters, rocky chaos as well as abers, estuaries that cut the Finistère coasts.
Some stages from the Bay of Morlaix to the Côte des Abers :
The stages below are given as an example and can be modified according to your accommodation.
- Step 1 from Morlaix to Carentec (20 km)
- Step 2 from Carentec to Roscoff (25 km)
- Step 3 from Roscoff to Port-Neuf (22 km)
- Step 4 de Port-Neuf to Goulven (23 km)
- Step 5 from Goulven to Guisseny (23 km)
- Step 6 from Guisseny to l’Aber Benoît (21 km)
- Step 7 from Aber-Benoît to Portsall (21 km)
- Step 9 from Portsall to Lanildut (23 km)
- Step 10 from Lanildut to Le Conquet (30 km)
- Step 11 from Conquet to Petit Minou (25 km)
- Step 12 from Petit Minou to Brest (23 km)